Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 Today I was originally going to spend putting up some background about what got us to here, but I decided to focus on the holiday instead. Thinking about Thanksgiving, spending time with friends and family, eating together, doing whatever it is that your family does; it made me realize something.

 The world didn't stop turning, the kids didn't stop making messes, holidays didn't stop coming by.

 I think that is the thing about stuff like this, after that initial shock, you realize that like anything else, you pick up and keep going. And I think part of the healing is in that.

Our life is still happening, this is one more obstacle in the way.

So we decided to enjoy Thanksgiving instead of letting the holidays get us down.

A friend of mine at work, who lost his first wife to cancer told me: "You have to enjoy each day, because If you don't, you'll wake up and find you don't have too many left."

I took that to heart.

Thanksgiving is good therapy.                                                                                                                                      
Fuel Gloss Black X-Large Triple Vented Modular Full Face Helmet
Therapy? I think so

                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment