Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Time

 Well, we just got back from Dunkin Donuts. Seems like whenever my brother and his family get back in town, we meet up with them for donuts and coffee. Good times, good times!

 It always amazes me that even when you haven't seen each other in a while, when you are back together again, it seems like no time has passed. So we are all really, really happy. Now to pack as much as we can in the time they are up.

 Robin is starting her chemo up again tomorrow, but at least now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It sucks starting it again, but at least we know there is an end point.

 I should probably start running again too. I just need to get out and do it. It always makes me feel better after, and it is a good way to sort life out. I just haven't had the motivation lately. I will though.

 But, for the next two weeks, we get to focus on having my brother and his family back in town, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment