Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 12. A Gray Day

 Today was nothing but rain and gloom. That doesn't do much for your mood. Today wasn't bad though.

 I think is everyone is starting to get over their colds, and that is good. We got some of the normal cleaning done today.

 Logan had a good day at school, and Meg decided she will sign up to play trumpet in the band. Morgan, well, Morgan took 2 hours to put to bed tonight, but that was really a first for her, so I can let it go.

 Meg had a good night at the Dojo, and I'm glad to see her back in class. I think it's a good way for her to move through things, that and all the other good things it imparts on a person.

 I pointed out to Meg that one thing Robin wanted to do when she got better was to come watch her at the dojo. I think she got the chance to do that today. We cried a little, and hugged, and remembered better days.

 Remembering better days seems to make the current days better. It's easier to move ahead when you are smiling in spite of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment