Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 5. A little more healing.

 Today, I noticed that when I think of Robin, I haven't been thinking of her when she was sick.

 When I picture her in my minds eye, I remember her from when she was well. That makes me happy.


That's how I remember her. Vibrant, full of life, and happy. That's how she is going to stay in my heart.
Today I was uploading all our old phone micro-sd's to the computer, and I found a ton of videos that Robin had. That made me really happy, because I'd been trying to find something with her voice on it.

 And I have her laugh in a few videos.

 As much as it hurt, it was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. awesome dude. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you love her. I am happy that you are able to see the healthy happy Robin that we all love. The videos are a great thing to find. Now you can have great pictures and the sound of her voice and laugh to hear with them. It makes me happy that you have those for you and the kids. Love you Aaron!

    ReplyDelete